DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICIES –TO ALL 50 STATES AND US POSSESSIONS
STANDARD SHIPPING for Fabric, Patterns, Books, Notions, Kits:
All purchases $80.00 and over will be shipped free of charge.
For purchases less than $80.00, our Standard Shipping & Handling Rates apply:
- Orders Less than $25.00: $7.00
- Orders Less than $50.00: $10.00
- Orders Less than $80.00: $14.00
Packages will be shipped using the following methods as they apply to the contents and size/weight of the package:
- 1st Class Mail
- Priority Mail (USPS) or UPS
- Media Rate
Please call 603-786-6118 to discuss methods, options and additional cost that will charged separately to your card.
Charges are quoted by UPS, based on the weight of the order and the distance it will travel.
Expedited Shipping is not available for APO/FPO, or PO Box addresses. UPS cannot ship to a location without a physical address.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES
We are happy to ship to international customers! Please read the following information about our shipping quotes and shipping policies.
We normally ship all international packages via USPS Priority International Mail or USPS International First Class.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ! In the shopping cart, a shipping quote will appear based solely on the USPS rates for the total purchase price of your order and its country of destination for Standard Shipping.
- Expedited and International Shipments will be charged separately based on actual cost. If authorized, we will ship and charge your card using the least expensive method.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USPS INTERNATIONAL TRACKING: The USPS has an ever-changing international shipping policy. Tracking is guaranteed for some forms of shipping to some countries of destination, but not for others. USPS does not track First Class and Flat Rate Envelopes beyond the borders of the US, nor is delivery confirmation or insurance is available for these shipping methods. We do not assume liability for undelivered or lost packages beyond the shores of the US.
- Your shipping charges will never be more than the original quote; the actual shipping charge will be included on your receipt.
- Customs forms, which list content value, are required for all packages; packages cannot be sent as “gifts.”
- Please call 603-786-6118 if you desire insurance (if available), for an additional charge.
The following list describes each of the Priority International Flat Rate options together with the approximate amount of fabric that can be shipped via each container. These rates reflect the USPS changes effective August, 2016.
- ENVELOPES (Up to 4 lbs, approx 6-7 yds fabric) $30.00-$34.00 – International ($24.00 – Canada)
- MEDIUM BOXES (Up to 20 lbs, approx 14-16 yds fabric) $67.00-$76.00 – International ($46.00 – Canada)
- LARGE BOXES (Up to 20 lbs, approx 15-20 yds fabric) $87.00-$96.00 – International ($60.00 – Canada)
- Exactly how much merchandise will fit into the Flat Rate containers depends on the particular items purchased. There are many variables in fabric (thickness, weight) which ultimately impact how much will fit into a given container. Other merchandise – patterns, books, notions, kits – and their attending weight and size variables, will also impact Flat Rate shipping options.