Returns & Exchanges
North Country Quilters & Sew ‘n Vac, LLC (NCQ) try our best to provide the same customer service to our online shoppers as to those who shop in our Rumney, NH store. We double-check orders and we pack and ship carefully, but occasionally, we make mistakes. We also know there are times when online shoppers change their minds about a purchase.
If cancellations, returns, and exchanges of merchandise purchased online cannot be handled in person at our store in Rumney, NH. They must be processed according to the terms below.
In the event you receive an incorrect item or defective merchandise, please contact NCQ via phone within 3 days of receipt of your order to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
A complete refund or exchange of the item (including all related shipping costs) will be processed:
- Once the item is received by NCQ.
- Once the item is verified to be in its original condition by NCQ.
CANCELLING AN ORDER?
A cancellation must be placed by phone or email. We will make every effort to check phone messages and email before processing orders.
Once an order has shipped it cannot be canceled.
If an order is canceled before shipping, but after fabric has been cut, the following will occur:
- Any packaged merchandise (notions, thread, books, patterns, kits, bundles, sewing machine & vac parts, sewing machine & vac accessories) will be deleted from the order.
- The cut fabric will be shipped to the customer.
- The customer will be charged for the cut fabric, a $10 Cancellation Fee, and any applicable shipping charges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES!
Please shop carefully!
We charge a 15% restocking fee for all returned or exchanged items.
Sales are final on the following items:
- Clearance Items
- Cut-To-Order Fabric
- Special Order Items
In the event you change your mind about a purchase and want to return or exchange an item:
- The entire return/exchange must be completed within 30 days of the initial shipping date from NCQ. We will not be able to issue a refund or exchange if this condition is not met!
- Contact NCQ via phone to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
- Return shipping costs will not be reimbursed by NCQ.
- NCQ will not be responsible for damage to merchandise incurred during return shipping. Please consider insuring your parcel!
TERMS OF REFUNDS/EXCHANGES:
Merchandise MUST BE in the same condition as when shipped from NCQ.
- Fabric must not be washed, cut, stained, or exposed to smoke or other odors.
- Packaged items (notions, kits, bundles, sewing machine & vac parts, sewing machine & vac accessories) must not be opened, damaged, or rearranged in any way.
Once the return is received and its condition is verified by NCQ, a refund will be issued within 14 business days in the form of the original payment, excluding all shipping costs and re-stocking fees.
PACKING YOUR MERCHANDISE FOR REPLACEMENT/RETURN/EXCHANGE:
- Include the Return Authorization Number inside the package.
- Pack merchandise carefully.
North Country Quilters & Sew ‘n Vac
15 Depot Street, Barn
Rumney, NH 03266