North Country Quilters and Sew ‘n’ Vac
ATTENTION: Christmas is 2 months away! If you want your quilts in time for Christmas, please have them at the shop by Saturday, November 11th. You MUST have an appointment for longarm services, even if you’ve brought quilts to us in the past. It is in your best interest to meet with Micci or Michelle to get exactly what you want!
We can also bind your quilt after it is quilted but take into consideration this could add another week to the schedule.
We offer in-house long arm services. Let us quilt your quilt on our Handi Quilter Amara 12 ft frame with the Pro-Stitcher. We have many designs and thread choices to pick from. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Please call to make an appointment at 603-786-6118.
- Edge to Edge continuous pattern
- Simple Design 0.020 per square inch
- Minimum Charge $40
- Backing and batting need to be AT LEAST 6” WIDER ON ALL 4 SIDES
- Be sure to press quilt top and backing. You should have no wrinkles. If your quilt top or backing need ironing, a separate $10 charge per piece will be incurred.
- Check for holes and remove any loose threads as they can show through the top fabric
- Do not baste, spray baste or pin your quilt together. We need to be able to load each layer separately onto the long arm
- If quilt top and/or backing fabric is directional, use a safety pin to mark the top of the quilt and/or backing
- Your quilt top will be quilted as free of puckers, pleats and tucks as your piecing allows
- Only quilts from a non-smoking environment will be quilted
- Click on the link for our Long Arm Machine Quilting Work Order