It’s not too early to start thinking about the holidays and quilting those beautiful quilts! If you have a quilt that needs to be longarm quilted, please think ahead and get your quilts into the shop no later than November 9th in order to be guaranteed completion by December 14th!
North Country Quilting Services
North Country Quilters now offer in house long arm services. Let us quilt your quilt on our Handi Quilter Amara on a 12ft frame with the Pro-Stitcher. We have many designs and thread choices to pick! Call to make an appointment.
- Edge to Edge continuous pattern
- Simple Design 0.020 per square inch
- Minimum Charge $40.00
- Backing and batting need to be at least 6” wider on all 4 sides
- Be sure to press quilt top, backing and the seams on the back. You should have no wrinkles; If your quilt top and backing need ironing, a separate charge will be incurred
- Check for holes and remove any loose threads as they can show through
- Do not baste, spray baste or pin your quilt together
- Use a safety pin to mark the top of the quilt
- Your quilt top will be quilted as free of puckers, pleats and tucks as your piecing allows
- Make sure you square up both the quilt top and your backing