North Country Quilters and Sew ‘n’ Vac
We offer in-house long arm services. Let us quilt your quilt on our Handi Quilter Amara 12 ft frame with the Pro-Stitcher. We have many designs and thread choices to pick from. Call to make an appointment 603-786-6119.
- Edge to Edge continuous pattern
- Simple Design 0.020 per square inch
- Minimum Charge $40
- Backing and batting need to be AT LEAST 6” WIDER ON ALL 4 SIDES
- Be sure to press quilt top and backing. You should have no wrinkles. If your quilt top or backing need ironing, a separate $10 charge per piece will be incurred.
- Check for holes and remove any loose threads as they can show through
- Do not baste, spray baste or pin your quilt together
- If quilt top and/or backing fabric is directional, use a safety pin to mark the top of the quilt and/or backing
- Your quilt top will be quilted as free of puckers, pleats and tucks as your piecing allows
- Only quilts from a non-smoking environment will be quilted
- Click on the link for our Long Arm Machine Quilting Work Order